If you’re considering selling your estate jewelry, there are several ways to do so. For instance, you could venture out on your own and sell it online, have it melted down at a scrap metal company…or you could sell your jewelry to Dallas Gold & Silver Exchange.
DSGE is the best way to sell your estate jewelry in the Dallas-Metroplex area. Here’s a few reasons why:
- Better Value. Each piece of jewelry brought into our stores is given individual attention by our experienced appraisers to ensure that we’re valuing the jewelry at the highest possible dollar amount. That means more money in your pocket when you sell it to us.
- Accredited. We have an A+ Better Business Bureau We're publicly-traded, trusted, and we offer a fast and easy selling process.
- Flexibility. We’re flexible in the selling process. No appointment needed, and there’s no pressure or commitment when you come in for an appraisal. Just come in and get the facts and value of your jewelry.
- Time. No long waits. Drop by and get an appraisal in a matter of minutes.
- We’ll explain our process for every piece you bring in — why it’s worth the price we offer, the clarity, your options, precious metal market values, or anything else you would like to know to help make your decision.
- Payouts. No amount is too large or too small. We’ve handled small purchases of $5 to jewelry collections worth millions.
- Variety. We buy a variety of different things, not just jewelry. Check out our buying checklist.
- Accessibility. We have 6 different Locations for your convenience: Arlington, Southlake, Euless, and three locations in Dallas— one on I-35 and Royal, one on Preston and Alpha, and one at the Preston Center.
If you don’t live in the Metroplex area, no worries! Check out our sister company, American Gold and Silver Exchange, which allows you to mail in your pieces for appraisal. It’s easy to do and safe as every piece of jewelry sent is insured.